This project is contributed by Mudigonda Sai Kaushik.
Here are some ideas you can consider.
- a physical product (e.g., books, cell phones)
- a website (e.g., FaceBook)
- a python library (e.g., NumPy)
- a npm package (e.g., ulp-markdown)
- an organization (e.g., Women Who Code)
- a location (e.g., U.S.)
Rule: Don’t look at the example project’s code. Figure it out for yourself.
Use whichever libraries you need. Give it your own personal style.
Check these Website links for help:
- For making a responsive Bootstrap page: http://www.entheosweb.com/website_design/responsive_web_design.asp.
Note: CodePen.io overrides the
Window.open() function, so if you want to open windows using jQuery, you will need to target invisible anchor elements like this one:
Remember to ask questions in Discord if you get stuck.